Here’s how I know that none of the people that I work with are really my friends…
Because, when I got home from work late the other night — after spending 7 hours straight with these people — I realized that I had a huge piece of Basil from my spaghetti lunch stuck square between my 2 front teeth.
AND, by the time I got home and saw it, it had been several hours since I ate lunch!
AND, we were even on TV that day!
Yet NO ONE managed to point it out to me.
I just want you, my real friends, to know this…
I would tell YOU if…
- …you were toting a trail of toilet paper from the back of your shoe.
- …you had a boog trying to break-away from the pack.
- …you had the back of your skirt accidentally tucked into your pantyhose after a visit to the bathroom.
- …you left your zipper un-zipped.
- …your mascara had run so bad you were looking like Tammy Faye
- …you needed a Tic Tac
- …and ESPECIALLY if you had a piece of food between your teeth.
That is all.
Listen to Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius “Mr. Really Stinky Breath Breather Outer”:
By the way, for the gals: Here are some more funny embarrassing moments…
And, yet more embarrassing moments that members of my family actually experienced!
Here are 15 absolutely awkward moments I bet you can relate to.