Think you need a butt lift?
I’m going to show you how to tell if you have a nice butt or not…
I saw a fitness expert talking about this on one of the morning news shows.
She said you should put a pencil beneath your butt cheek, up next to your thigh like this.
- If the pencil falls to the ground, then you have a nice booty. (Or at least an adequately lifted one.)
- If the pencil stays in place, then you need to do some exercises to firm and lift your butt.
Supposedly, the pencil test theory was started by the Brazillian Butt Lift folks.
They recommend doing the pencil test in order to determine if your butt is already in shape to begin with, or if the exercises you’ve been doing are working or not.
Sounds good to me! See the pencil test in action here:
In this video, Jennifer Love Hewitt talks about the pencil test:
Now, if you really want to get your butt into shape, a fellow pencil test taker recommends these exercises for the best-looking booty:
- Kickbacks/Cable Extensions
- Lunges – Stationary, WALKING!!!, Reverse
- Step Ups (MAJOR results!)
- Donkey Kicks
- Squats– Sumo, Regular, Bulgarian Split
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Extensions
Or… just perfect your booty pop pose instead!
More About The Brazillian Butt Lift & Glute Exercises
- Brazillian Butt Lift Workout Review
- The Skinny On Butt Implants Vs. Butt Exercises
- All About Butt Augmentation
- Zumba Workout Is Good For Your Butt