We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
However, we don’t all want to look completely made up!
Sometimes you just want the most natural look, without looking like you’re wearing much makeup at all.
Fortunately, there are a few basic tips you can follow if you want to achieve a natural makeup look that makes you feel gorgeous — and natural — without a lot of makeup.
So, whether you’re searching for a fabulous flawless complexion, the perfect plump lips, or the most natural looking eyes, your search stops here.
Following are all the best videos showing how to achieve the most natural makeup look…
What Is A Natural Makeup Look?
Achieving a natural makeup look does not mean going without makeup.
Not at all. It simply means using the right color choices in order to enhance what nature has given you.
By using colors that are right for your skin tone, you will achieve the most natural look for work or home.
And when applying your makup, just remember that less is more!
Basic Tips For A Natural Makeup Look
For starters, here are some tips for achieving the most natural looking eyes, lips, and face when you’re applying your makeup:
- How To Do Natural-Looking Makeup
- Top 10 Tips For A Natural Makeup Look
- How To Get A Natural Makeup Look In 5 Steps
- Tips For A Natural Makeup Look: Foundation, Eyes, Lips & Cheeks
- How To Apply Makeup To Acheieve A Natural Look
- 6 Tips For Letting The Natural You Shine Through
- Top Makeup Artists Offer Tips For Getting A Natural Glow
- How To Apply Natural Looking Makeup
Now, for the videos showing you how to put these tips into play…
How To Get A Flawless Complexion
The best tips from this video include:
- Applying a primer first & then a liquid cheek stain to add a little pop of color.
- Using a water based sheer foundation to balance your skin tone.
- A high pigmented concealer works best to use less product and look more natural.
- The best tools for blending your makeup is your fingers — they warm the products up, press deeper into skin, and don’t leave brush lines.
- Apply a yellow based concealer to cover up redness and blemishes.
- Use a large, fluffy brush to apply a mineralized foundation to finish up a natural complexion.
According to this video, you can achieve a natural makeup look by:
- Using a spray on foundation — it helps your face be free of brush lines & finger strokes.
- To apply the spray on foundation, spray slowly in a “S” shape 6-7 inches from your face.
- In order to keep everything in place & reduce shine, apply a light translucent powder.
- Using a puff to blend over your face at the end will remove any excess makeup.
This video demonstrates some good tips for getting a truly glowing complexion:
- For dry to normal skin, use a moisturizing lotion before applying makeup.
- Using sunscreen can help to control oil on your face and give your makeup a matte finish.
- Apply powder to your “T Zone” or where your skin is the most oily.
- For an extra glow, add highlighting blush to your cheekbones.
According to this “Flirty & Natural Date Makeup” video, try these tips to get a fresh face:
- To get a glow, use a tinted moisturizer.
- When using a bronzer, be careful not to dust all over your face.
- Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks with an angled brush.
- After applying blush, use a big brush to blend it in from the middle of your cheeks to the back.
How To Get The Perfect Natural Lips
With the tips in this video, you can get Jessica Simpson lips by:
- Applying a light coat of lip gloss, then blending it with your fingertips.
- Use a neutral lip liner to add more color to the lip gloss.
- Re-apply another coating of lip gloss to blend it all together.
- To set the gloss & add definition, dab some shimmer to your lips.
The best lip tips from this “Quick Makeup” video include:
- Apply a lipstick that is close to your natural lip color.
- Dab lip gloss afterward to give a little shine.
For easy, natural lips try the tips mentioned in this video, including:
- Keeping it sweet and simple.
- Skipping the lip liner in order to leave the lips more natural.
- Applying a light, baby, pink lip gloss to your lips.
How To Get The Most Natural Looking Eyes
The best tips for natural looking eyes from this video include:
- Apply a white eyeliner under your eyebrows to add definition.
- Use a highlight color to brush over brow bone.
- To the inner eye, apply a highlighter.
- Finish with a coat of mascara.
To get the fresh, natural eye look from this video do this:
- Curl your lashes.
- Apply your mascara.
- Use a card of some sort to shield your eyelids — it also helps to grab onto your lashes.
For this bright, yet natural eye look do this:
- Apply a primer to your eyelashes.
- Use a heated eyelash curler to add more of a curl.
- Add a highlighter to your lower eye line.
- On your eyelids, use a luminous eye cream.
Celebrities Without Makeup
Just remember, everyone looks different without a lot of makeup on. So don’t be fooled into thinking, “Oh, she’s gorgeous.” Because, chances are, she probably has so much makeup on that she can’t help but look gorgeous.
Photos of celebrities without makeup are some of the best reminders that people can be naturally beautiful — without much makeup (or any!) at all.
Sometimes all it takes is a little natural looking makeup in colors that closely match your skin tone to go from drab to natural… without looking too made up.
These celebs are good examples:
- Celebrities who stepped out in public to be photographed wearing very natural, dewey looks.
- Here are some nice examples of celebrities in nude lipstick. (…At least their lips aren’t too made up!)
Finally, it’s “in” to look natural!
I’m currently a graduate student. I like volunteering with a variety of organizations in my community, spending time with my nieces, and sharing fun tips about health & beauty issues.