This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
When it comes to bras, I was thrilled to see that Consumer Reports gave some of their highest marks to an $11 bra that’s available at Target and Amazon!
It’s the Gilligan & O’Malley Demi Bra. That’s right, it retails for just $11, and it frequently goes on sale for $9.
If this doesn’t speak to the average consumer, I don’t know what does.
Usually, it’s only the high-priced, frilly lingerie that gets high marks from reviewers and gets included in write-ups.
Not this time.
This budget-friendly bra is a great buy for the average consumer like you and me!
I own this bra, and I can attest to the fact that it does fit great, and it holds up well after lots of wash and wear.
Other Highly-Rated Bras
- Victoria’s Secret Ipex Demi Bra which sells for $38 and is currently on sale for $28
- La Perla Vintage Contour Bra which sold for $127, but it’s no longer being manufactured.
- Vanity Fair Body Superior Support Full Coverage Contour Bra ($20)
- Playtex Thank Goodness It Fits Santoni Lightly Lined Soft Cup Bra ($11 – best t-shirt bra)
- Bali Passion for Comfort Underwire Bra ($17)
- Lilyette One Marvelous Minimizer ($27 – best minimizer bra)
- Playtex Cross Your Heart Foam Lined Soft Cup Bra ($17)
- Bali Downtime Bra ($17 – most comfortable for big breasts)
- Fruit Of The Loom Cotton Stretch Extreme Comfort Bra ($9)
I like to help people find clever ways to do things that will save time & money — so I write about "outside the box" Beauty Tips and Beauty Hacks that most people wouldn't think of. With beauty products (like hair care, skincare, and makeup) and personal care items (like teeth issues, body odor, undergarments, and <em>other</em> topics that very few people enjoy talking about)… I share my own honest firsthand experiences that I think others would appreciate hearing about and find helpful. Especially for topics that are usually very "private" and most people don't like to talk about publicly! When I'm not trying new beauty products and organizing all my "stuff", you'll find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).