When it comes to bras, I was thrilled to see that Consumer Reports gave some of their highest marks to an $11 bra that’s available at Target and Amazon!
It’s the Gilligan & O’Malley Demi Bra. That’s right, it retails for just $11, and it frequently goes on sale for $9.
If this doesn’t speak to the average consumer, I don’t know what does.
Usually, it’s only the high-priced, frilly lingerie that gets high marks from reviewers and gets included in write-ups.
Not this time.
This budget-friendly bra is a great buy for the average consumer like you and me!
I own this bra, and I can attest to the fact that it does fit great, and it holds up well after lots of wash and wear.
Other Highly-Rated Bras
- Victoria’s Secret Ipex Demi Bra which sells for $38 and is currently on sale for $28
- La Perla Vintage Contour Bra which sold for $127, but it’s no longer being manufactured.
- Vanity Fair Body Superior Support Full Coverage Contour Bra ($20)
- Playtex Thank Goodness It Fits Santoni Lightly Lined Soft Cup Bra ($11 – best t-shirt bra)
- Bali Passion for Comfort Underwire Bra ($17)
- Lilyette One Marvelous Minimizer ($27 – best minimizer bra)
- Playtex Cross Your Heart Foam Lined Soft Cup Bra ($17)
- Bali Downtime Bra ($17 – most comfortable for big breasts)
- Fruit Of The Loom Cotton Stretch Extreme Comfort Bra ($9)
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).