Jim, on the other hand, takes a long, hot bath every week or so! Mostly because of his aching muscles after softball or a hard day at work.
He’s always been a fan of the Mr. Bubble, but I think he’s going to like this new bubble bath I found…
3-in-1 is a huge 32oz bottle of bubble bath / shower gel / shampoo that only cost me $3.99 from Target!
It comes in a variety of unique scents. I chose the LIME over the vanilla, coconut, freesia, marine or tangerine. (UPDATE: I went back today & bought their SWEET PEA bubble bath. You might think it to be a pea-green color, but no… it’s a royal pink and the scent is like bubble gum!)
"Creatively blended with vitamins, softening ingredients and a wonderfully delicious scent to help you look and feel marvelous."
I’m thinking this is the generic version of the high-priced Philosophy 3-in-1 bubble bath (which sells for $16 at half the size… 16oz!), because I tried to find something out about the manufacturer — Delicious Brands LLC out of Dallas, Texas — but there was nothing to be found.
No matter. I’m thrilled that I happened upon this great bargain. It is the best bubble bath I have ever used!!!
- Bubbles, bubbles everywhere.
- It only takes a tiny bit. With just the smallest amount (about a Tablespoon), I got a huge tub of bubbles… and they lasted!
- Since it’s so concentrated and requires so little to actually make a tub-full of bubbles, this 32oz bottle will last us forever!
- Great, rejuvenating, fresh scent. It’s been a few hours since I used it, and I’m still smelling fresh and limey now. And, the bathroom still smells like one big ‘ol Margarita! It’s an uplifting sort of scent. Hmmmm… I wonder what aromatherapy properties come from limes?!
- Perfect for frugal shoppers. Though I won’t use it for anything other than the bubble bath feature, others might enjoy using it for its stated "shower gel" and "shampoo" qualities.
- The chuckle factor. On the bottle it says: "It’s a big, fat LIME in a big, fat bottle. Wall-to-wall LIME. A gigantic, storewide LIME. It’s the biggest LIME to ever hit Hollywood. A LIME of historic proportions. An all-star LIME extravaganza. The LIME of the century. Standing room only LIME. Sea-to-shining-sea LIME. A LIME to end all LIMES. One LIME to rule them all."
Calgon… Take Me Away!
Combined with some awesome-smelling candles, this bubble bath went perfectly with my new BEACHY Pineapple Punch Sherbet Smoothie that I invented!…
UPDATE: Donna’s comment (below) sent me sleuthing at other stores around town. I spotted something very similar to the 3-in-1 bubble bath mentioned above (that I got at Target) at our local Walmart the other day…
It’s a 3-in-1 bubble bath/shampoo/body wash by Lander Essentials out of New York. As you can see from my photo, they’ve changed the look of their bottles, and the 3-in-1 products must be new for them — they aren’t even listed on their site yet.
Walmart was selling 32oz bottles in similar WILD & TASTY scents for about $3.
Now you can also find Lander Essentials 3-in-1 Bubble Bath on Amazon.
Why is it that no matter what color of bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).